Happy New Year from the Fab Four!

Welcome to our Blog Page!

Free HTML Codes

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Readers/RSS Feeds - Things 3 & 4

Thing 4:  I chose the Google Reader.  I like being able to have up-to-date information on topics that interest me.  A benefit of the feed is to get the information without having to go to each individual website to find it. For instance, I knew right away that Evan Longoria and Carl Crawford of the Tampa Bay Rays received Gold Glove awards.  I selected several baseball and football feeds, as those are the things that interest me.  I did find a few library feeds as well as the FDA food recall feed which is kind of a cool thing to keep up with.  However, I really don't see myself using it at work other than to have the knowledge to assist patrons.  An RSS feed of the library would be helpful to keep patrons informed about upcoming events, holiday closings, or special events.  Barbara M.

No comments:

Post a Comment