Happy New Year from the Fab Four!

Welcome to our Blog Page!

Free HTML Codes

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thing 21

1. You Tube - I think You tube is great for so many reasons. To name a few, I have used it for watching people fix things I have no idea about, or watching local bands that are not around this area anymore to see whats up.

2. Mayo Clinic - Well this one goes without saying, I think alot of people use this web site for great medical info.

3. IGoogle - I liked to set up my own page, and be able to add gadgets.

4. Amazon - I have ordered from this website many times, my husband and I love to see if they have the rare movies we like to watch.

5. Facebook - Even though I don't use Facebook, I do think it's a great way to keep in touch with family from out of state.

6. Chegg - I found this website interesting, how you can rent and sell textbooks at a much lower price. Great Idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment