Happy New Year from the Fab Four!

Welcome to our Blog Page!

Free HTML Codes

Sunday, February 20, 2011

THING19

I checked out 50 best websites of 2010.Looked at :family and kids[serious eats]found a few recipes,even one for boiling water[ha ha] some people have way to much time on their hands.I have two sites that I usually go to,when I need a new recipe, that I find easier to use.Also looked at the greatest toys of all times, found a section called 'Top 10 Toy crazes of all times" I remember a lot of crazy stories about people trying to buy the cabbage patch dolls.Then came the furby, my kids loved those little critters. Also the Beanie Babies, they were going to be worth a lot of money some day, ours are just collecting dust now along with the Rubiks cube.I did check out a few sites under the best 50 websites of 2004.I do like National Geographic , their pictures are great and I have checked out Freecycle a few times. You have to go through a lot of sites to find something you can use.The only site that I will continue to use at this time is Sesame Street , for my granddaughter, we are always looking for things to do,and this site has a lot to offer for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment