Happy New Year from the Fab Four!

Welcome to our Blog Page!

Free HTML Codes

Monday, January 3, 2011

Thing 12 - Library Thing

I set up a Library Thing account.  I had heard of Library Thing previously but had not visited the site before.  I added a few by my favorite authors and a few of my favorite cookbooks.  A funny thing about the cookbooks, I remembered a cookbook I had gotten years ago when I was a teenager (I have been collecting recipes since I was about 9 years old) and thought I would add it to my catalog.  When I searched for it, I found that a new 50th anniversary edition was just published.  How cool!  I guess if you wanted to keep track of all the books you read and owned, and wanted to share your thoughts with others and see the books popularity, this would be your dream site, not particularly my cup of tea.  Here is my 'chiclet' that will connect you to my catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment