Happy New Year from the Fab Four!

Welcome to our Blog Page!

Free HTML Codes

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thing 16 - Streaming Music

I visited both Grooveshark and last.fm and thought Grooveshark was easier to use and had tons of music. I did not set up an account, but was able to make a playlist (could not save of course since I didn't have an account). I listened to some Miranda Lambert, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin

and Carrie Underwood. I like a broad spectrum of music, from old time rock and roll, rack pat era, old country and new country music. These sites would be great for someone who listens to a lot of music. I was intrigued by the comment that was made that you could access and update your Pandora collection through your blue ray player, I would like to try that when I have more time. I am not familar with any other streaming music sites. I usually go to I-tunes when I need to find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment