Happy New Year from the Fab Four!

Welcome to our Blog Page!

Free HTML Codes

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thing 20

I looked into Google calendar tour, google scholar, google advanced search, and google earth. For me, Google calendar is not necessary, but I'm sure it is helpful for many people. Google scholar was interesting since I looked up some library science books and had access to the abstract and other info on the book. I liked Google advanced search and am sure I'll use that alot. Google earth was fun. I've looked at it over the years and liked the instructional video on the street 3D viewing. I do believe all of these would be useful to the public and am glad to introduce, or re-introduce, these tools to our patrons.
I really enjoyed making my iGoogle page and did save it, since I'm sure I'll be looking at it often for the interests that I selected (news, music and humor).

No comments:

Post a Comment